Ethiopian Christmas
January 7, 2006
Ethiopian Christmas
I went to my friend Helina's house first. Helina and I ate, then we watched Borat (The funniest movie ever- but too much penis!) with her parents while her brother and his wife ate. Then we left. Anti-climatic...
Ethiopian Christmas
I went to my friend Helina's house first. Helina and I ate, then we watched Borat (The funniest movie ever- but too much penis!) with her parents while her brother and his wife ate. Then we left. Anti-climatic...
Next we went to Helina's boyfriend's mothers' house. We ate again. Then we sat and talked while other family members came, ate and left. Next we went to a co-worker's house. We ate and then sat with her neighbors when they came and ate. I didn't hear one reference to Jesus, not one prayer, no Santa... it was definitely different.
I never thought I'd say this, but I think I prefer our commercialized Christmas! Or maybe I just missed spending the day with my family and friends.
We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home