Happy New Year! There are new pictures and stories for you to enjoy. You can scroll down or go to the archives at the right of the page. I'd love to hear back from you. Enjoy!

November 14, 2006

Cecile

Another roomate
November 7, 2006
Well, I'm beginning to think I'm bad luck. I have my third roomate in 2 months. And yet again as soon as she moved in, she became ill. What is it with me and roomates who have to go to the hospital? Cecile will be fine though.
She is in her mid twenties from New Jersey . She is really nice and laughs a lot, which I love. She was teaching at another international school, but left and is now at FTA. When we were talking it was interesting because the problems she faced at her former school are pretty much the same as the ones at FTA. This makes me feel better about staying with FTA, I guess the sytems in place here just aren't very developed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home