Happy New Year! There are new pictures and stories for you to enjoy. You can scroll down or go to the archives at the right of the page. I'd love to hear back from you. Enjoy!

November 13, 2006

Fat with uneven hair

On Saturday, Sara- and I went to get our hair cuts.  The stylists was recommended as knowing all the current hairstyles, hair lingo and speaking good English.  So we went to her hole in the wall salon and waited while she cut and styled old Italian and Congolese women's hair.  When I returned from getting my hair washed in the back room I found Sara sitting under those heat chair things with rollers in her hair.  (ROLLERS-Guess that should have been clue #1)
I very clearly stated that I wanted a TRIM...I showed her several times.  When I finally finished laughing at Sara in rollers I noticed that she was giving me more than a trim!  I stopped her and explained again...So I left the salon with hair just below my shoulders on the right and a bit shorter in the back and on the left! 
The next day I went for coffee with my Congolese friend and he says, "I just noticed you gained weight...and your hair is uneven." 
Its true!! but did he have to say it?


Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home